The Global 12 Festival, one of the most exciting weekends in the UK music calendar, has confirmed the date of Summer 2018 as Saturday September 1st. Enjoy artists from Madrid, London, Shanghai, Lagos, Sao Paulo, New York, Amsterdam, Paris and more. Get your tickets:
Jay Lamusica is the CEO of Shodement whcih is one of Europes most promosing music companines. The company co-manages artists all around the world and provides fans the most innovative and efficient ways to connect with their favourite artists. Jay Lamusica is talking on the major role launching the Global 12 festival and ensuring its success. The Gloval 12 Festival is promosing and will include:
* New Afrobeats, House, Hip Hop, R&B, Party.
* Summer Cocktails.
* Open-air dance floor.
* New iconic artists from London, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Milan, Shanghai, Lagos, Sao Paulo and more performing throughout the day! (NEW)
* Dance crews performing across the venue! (NEW)
* Red carpet entrance from 12pm
* Summer vibes with friends, connections and Industry guests from around the world.
* Global 12 City decorated with an Aquatic - Bubble gum style design inspired by the award winning Art Director Matt Crump. (NEW)
International Line Up: Bobson (Lagos), Jay-Way (Amsterdam), Gavlyn (New York), Killtime (Barcellona), Shiv (California), Piqued Jacks (Milan) and more.
UK Line Up: David Meli, LK, Br3nz, July Jones, Fakta, Jay Krimz, Kirmane Music, Dana Elle, Stitch, Vital and more.
Saturday, September 1st 2018.
Arch 1 - Festival section
12pm - 7pm: Iconic artists performing throughout the day.
Arch 2 - Open-air dance floor
12pm - 2pm: Canape, free food and fizz served from 1pm
12pm - 3pm: DJ hosting the terrace party (Afrobeats, Hip Hop & Rnb).
3pm - 6pm: DJ hosting the terrace party (Hit songs, Party & House).
6pm - 7pm: Surprises and after party locations announced.
Arch 3 - Entrance section
12pm - 9pm: Interactive experiences across Global 12 City.
About the organiser:
Shodement focuses on the creation of the future music industry and development of artists emerging in the current space. Since launching, the talent network has grown to over 3 million combined views around the world and its creative agency arm has executive on the platform that delivered campaigns for major brands including Vogue, Adidas, Universal Music, Sony Music and SBTV. Read more at shodement.com