We were fortunate enough to interview artist Margarita Shamrakov.
1) When did you realise that you had a passion for music?
I think when I was 7.
2) Who are your main inspirations as an artist?
Nirvana and Sting, Bach
3) What would you like to achieve as an artist?
Become super famous.
4) What is your most memorable moment while being an artist? -
Winning the John Lennon Music Award and meeting Yoko Ono
5) Who is the biggest artist you’ve worked with?
Unfortunately never worked with big artists.
6) Tell us a little more about your recent project?
Good Girls, it's a song about the ridiculousness of our norms and how it's impossible be a "good girl"
7) What should we be looking forward to from you in the future?
More music, more songs, a book, and a blog.
8) Is there anything else you would like to tell our readers?
Please check out my new song Good Girls and buy the single on iTunes