We were fortunate enough to interview up and coming artist Maitika Rollack.
1) When did you realise that you had a passion for music?
A. “At an early age, wanna say around 13.”
2) Who are your main inspirations as an artist?
A. “My mother and day to day life and everything that goes on around me, I’m inspired by everything.”
3) What would you like to achieve as an artist?
A. “Longevity & a place among the greats.”
4) Who is the biggest artist you’ve worked with?
A. “Every artist I’ve worked or worked with is big in my eyes, I don’t put to much praise on one person.”
5) Tell us a little more about your recent project?
A. I’m working on my project right now, it’s something I’ve been putting time into this past year, really deep and sentimental to me because I actually put thought into this, so you guys won’t be disappointed.
6) What should we be looking forward to from you in the future?
A. My Tape “Anxiety” about to drop in January, 5AM Just dropper, “Doctor Who” drops next week then a got a music video dropping after that.
7) Is there anything else you would like to tell our readers?
A. Thank you guys for having me and sharing my music for you guys, I got some big surprises for you guys, go check out my latest single “5AM” on all streaming platforms now!