Interview With B-Funk
1) When did you realize that you had a passion for music?
I realized my passion for music as soon as I started making beats. It's something that I knew I was meant for because everyday after school, I would hop on the computer and work on beats.
2) Who are your main inspirations as an artist?
There are too many to name, but a few are Dam-Funk, Hiroki Kikuta, Masashi Hamauzu, Cameo, Roger Troutman, Too Short, Ice Cube, Boosie Badazz, Nipsey Hussle, and S.O.S Band.
3) What would you like to achieve as an artist?
Well one of my goals for 2021 is to reach at least 50,000 people and have them listen to my music. My overall goal is to save as many lives as I can though.
4) What is your most memorable moment while being an artist?
Everyday is my most memorable moment because I have the ability to help people.
5) Who is the biggest artist you’ve worked with?
My sister KARMAA. Y'all gotta check her out. She hella fire. She just released a music video to Insincerely.
6) Tell us a little more about your recent project?
Cosmos is my album. It was released in November. It consists of 18 tracks with two features. It's a mix of Ambient, Hip-Hop, RnB, and whatever genre you'd put it in. It's the final part in a trilogy of projects that I've released. Shoutout to KARMAA, Dasmonique, and the label OUT THE BOX for helping me create it.
7) What should we be looking forward to from you in the future?
You can expect more music, and growth.
8) Is there anything else you would like to tell our readers?
I would tell the readers to keep being themselves. Take care of yourself. Spread love and don't pay attention to negativity. Keep working but invest in your career. Save your money. Listen to Cosmos on all streaming platforms and tell me what was your favorite songs. Oh, and follow me on social media.