Interview With Bankrollshell
1) When did you realize that you had a passion for music?
I realized my passion for music at an early age. It was and still is a gateway that allows me to
digress during stressful events in my life. It has been very therapeutic.
2) Who are your main inspirations as an artist?
My mom, although an independent artist, is still my greatest inspiration. I watched her push
through regardless of what roadblocks and challenges. Aside from her, I am inspired by the
legends in the game such as Snoop Dog, the late great Nipsey Hussle, Drake, just to name a few.
3) What would you like to achieve as an artist?
My greatest achievement will come when I can leave my children’s children not only a legacy of
financial freedom but a legacy of great music that will continue to inspire generations long after I
I hope to inspire my generation to get back to the music and away from the violence and façade
of “that life”. There is no greater respect for life, especially during this time than for men of my
generation to learn to disagree without taking life.
4) What is your most memorable moment while being an artist?
Hearing my song play on the airwaves was cool. It was an internet radio station out in Miami,
but it was still cool.
5) What is the biggest artist you’ve worked with?
I haven’t had the opportunity to do a lot of collabs just yet but I am hopeful that it will happen
6) Tell us a little more about your recent project?
The project I am currently working on will continue to take you on a journey in the life of
BankrollSHELL. I have some surprises under my sleeve, stay tuned!
7) What should we be looking forward to from you in the future?
More music that will continue to shake, move, and change my generation for the better. I will
continue to create music that allows us to have a voice.
8) Is there anything else you would like to tell our readers?
Thank you to everyone that continues to support me and my music. Check out my music
available on all major music platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, etc).