Interview With Dre Fridge
1) When did you realise that you had a passion for music?
1.) I realize that I had a passion for music back in grade school, but I was an athlete and that took out most of my time.
2) Who are your main inspirations as an artist?
2.) My inspirations are Drake, The Weeknd, Travis Scott, Tyler, The Creator, and anyone else who has a great business brand.
3) What would you like to achieve as an artist?
3.) I would love to achieve a great independent label, I would love to achieve reaching out to the youth and inspire them, and I would love to be a longevity artist in the music industry.
4) What is your most memorable moment while being an artist?
4.) My most memorable moment would be when I discovered my sound.
5) Who is the biggest artist you’ve worked with?
5.) I haven’t worked with any “big artist”, so I classify that as myself since we’re talking.
6) Tell us a little more about your recent project?
6.) my recent project is Angelina Jolie Love Music; It’s a six track EP. All of the songs or title after famous female R&B artist. I also have that exact same project that is chopped not slopped, by DJ Hollygrove from Houston, Texas. Having it ChopNotSlop gave it a different feel sonically, so I did something different.
7) What should we be looking forward to from you in the future?
7.) In my near future I’m working on trying to put out a visual for one of the tracks. I am also working on Angelina Jolie Love Music Volume II, so hopefully it could come out next year sometime.
8) Is there anything else you would like to tell our readers?
8.) Follow me on Twitter @DreFridge, follow me on Instagram @Dfridge, and subscribe to my YouTube “Dre Fridge”, because eventually I will be releasing a visual. Thanks to all the love I’ve been receiving.