Interview With Maceo Musa
We were fortunate enough to interview artist Maceo Musa.
1) When did you realise that you had a passion for music?
Ever since I was young I was always around it.
My family is full of musicians and I just love music. Whether it’s writing lyrics or listening to people I’m always near it.
2) Who are your main inspirations as an artist?
I draw from everyone honestly, of all genres but Drake is my favorite artist.
3) What would you like to achieve as an artist?
I just want to be able to save lives with my music. I want to be that artist that inspires more creatives like me who may be afraid to start but because they see me, they go for it!
4) What is your most memorable moment while being an artist?
For now, it’s just people writing me or telling me how dope I am. I’m just glad they took a listen.
5) Who is the biggest artist you’ve worked with?
Nobody but a few of them watch me.
6) Tell us a little more about your recent project?
My EP was just something to basically let people know I still make music. It was like the calm before the storm.
7) What should we be looking forward to from you in the future?
Releasing more music, I have about 4 more projects coming out before the year is over.
I might shoot a music video finally.
8) Is there anything else you would like to tell our readers?
I have 6 projects and an EP out right now, I guarantee if you go through my whole catalogue, you’ll find something you like. I promise I won’t disappoint you. The first 10 people to repost themselves singing/rapping my music will get a free autograph