Miles Prime Interview
We were fortunate enough to interview artist Miles Prime.
1) When did you realise that you had a passion for music?
At the age of 6 after my first talent show.
2) Who are your main inspirations as an artist?
All the main inspirations I have come from within. Just feel I owe it to myself to always do what I love and go hard, therefore it keeps me going. That’s all the inspiration I need.
3) What would you like to achieve as an artist?
I’d like for my music to be appreciated and celebrated. I’d like to benefit someone’s day or even life.
4) What is your most memorable moment while being an artist?
Probably just hearing and feeling myself progress or grow in whatever way musically. To me those moments of recognition are really significant.
5) What is the biggest artist you’ve worked with?
6) Tell us a little more about your recent project?
Well, my most recent project is called “Prime Rhymes Vol 1” which is a collection of freestyles and 1 or 2 dope throwaway songs I had laying in the cut.
But I’m working on the rollout for my debut album at the moment. About to shake the entire game up guaranteed
7) What should we be looking forward to from you in the future?
My debut album for sure! Name reveal coming soon
8) Is there anything else you would like to tell our readers?
Remember the name “Miles Prime” thank you.